Saturday, January 3, 2009

Island Conference

Island Conference with morning meetings, barbeque lunch and a party in the afternoon.

That night, spaghetti dinner for those staying overnight in our apartment building. Judy served about 18 and they loved it.






Elder Fuga, Remi, and Mahina BYU football players, (the two big ones).












Christmas morning where we served a pancake breakfast to all of the Missionaries in Tana. Here are 3 of our cute little Malagasy Missionaries.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

joannesecrist said...

Dear Brother Dave and Sister Judy,
Someone sent me your blog today. My son is Elder Austin Secrist. I saw him in a few of your pictures. I was grateful to see him having dinner at your house. Thank you so much for supporting the missionaries. How thrilling for you to be serving there. We pray daily for the missionaries in Madagascar. I would love to hear from you if you have some time. I'd love to know how much contact you have had with Austin. Our daughter has just returned home from the Porto Portugal mission. We have loved having missionaries serving from our family. Our prayers are with you. Sincerely, Joanne Secrist my e-mail is joannesecrist@hotmail.com